About the Webcast
While organizations have taken countless measures to strengthen the security of their online resources, fraudsters have begun to eye a far more appealing and lucrative target: the contact center. It's what Gartner calls "an epicenter of vulnerability."
From hard-dollar losses and added overhead to combat the problem—to loss of customers’ trust, the rising tide of fraud represents unacceptably high business and financial risks that forward-thinking organizations must address immediately.
So, what do organizations like yours need to do to adapt to this new reality? And how do you protect customers, without negatively impacting CSAT? Join us for the latest Nuance webinar to:
- Find out how the fraud battle lines are shifting and how AI tech can help win the fight in the contact center and beyond
- Learn how to make stronger authentication co-exist happily with exceptional customer experience
- See first-hand how combining voice, behavioral and other biometric modalities deliver a powerful cross-channel defense
- Look under the hood of the latest Nuance innovations for authentication and fraud detection
- Hear the benefits organizations—big and small—are reaping from faster, stronger authentication and real-time fraud detection